Liturgy is “the participation of the People of God in ‘the work of God’”; It is the “exercise of the priestly office of Jesus” in which God is worshiped and adored and people are made Holy. God begins the work of sanctifying people in time and space and brings that work to completion. Those who respond to God in worship and in service are given the privilege of becoming co-workers in the divine plan.
Every parish needs help in creating beautiful and meaningful liturgy. If you have a talent or time, we hope you can volunteer.
- Advent: First Sunday of Advent through December 24th
- Christmas: December 25th through The Feast of the Baptism of the Lord
- Ordinary Time: Between Christmas (the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord) and Lent (Ash Wednesday)
- Lent: Ash Wednesday through Holy Saturday
- Easter: Easter Vigil though Pentecost
- Ordinary Time: After Pentecost to Advent