Altar Servers form a very important part of the church and every parish is enriched through their dedication and service. It is a very important responsibility and requires a sincere commitment. Only if you are serious about the commitment your child/you are about to make, should you apply to be an Altar Server.
Fatima Altar Server Ministry Commitment:
- To serve our parish by assisting at liturgies while engaging our parish’s youth in a service role.
- Fostering maturity and independence in the youth who serve.
- Support, encourage, praise and FACILITATE your child’s involvement.
- Be involved in our Parish, with the Altar Server Committee, or in other capacities.
- Join in praying for our children, and specifically for vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
Your Next Steps:
- Stay tuned for updates on the next training opportunity.